These are all of the things I use on a daily basis. Everything listed here is a high-quality product
that I enjoy using and would recommend to others.
I use several Apple products. I like the quality, how they work together, and how I don’t have to think about them much.
- Early 2015 13” MacBook Pro — This is my personal laptop. I only use it at home with a Dell P2715Q 4K monitor and Magic Keyboard 2.
- 6th Gen iPad (2018) — This is my first iPad. I used to use an Amazon Fire 7. This is a significant upgrade.
- iPhone X
- Apple Watch Series 4
My desk at home
Magic Keyboard 2
I use the following at the office:
- 2017 15” MacBook Pro
- Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
- KBParadise V80 — This is a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches. I got the vintage one. It looks great.
- Fujifilm X-T20 — I just bought this camera so I only have the Fujifilm 15-45mm XC f/3.5-5.6 lens.
- Panasonic Lumix ZS50 — This is a tiny point-and-shoot that I can carry around in my pocket.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 — These are the headphones I listen with the most these days. They’re Bluetooth so I like being able walk around without carrying my phone or MP3 player with me.
- Grado SR80i — I use these open-back headphones at home when I’m working or playing guitar.
- Massdrop x NuForce EDC In-Ear Monitors — I always have these IEMs in my backpack. They’re handy for travel and when I forget my other headphones.
- FiiO M3 — Yes, I use an MP3 player! It’s great when I want to go offline or when I’m traveling. Unfortunately it doesn’t have Bluetooth and the software on it isn’t great, but it stores a lot of songs and has great audio quality.
- Gibson Les Paul Classic — I play through a Blackstar Fly 3 amp and a Scarlett Solo USB audio interface.
- Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit — This is my first drum kit. Still learning!
Gibson Les Paul Classic
- Leuchtturm1917 notebooks
- Rotring Rapid Pro pen and mechanical pencil
- Regal fountain pens with Noodler’s Ink
Leuchtturm1917 notebook with Grado SR80i headphones and Rotring Rapid Pro pen